Re: Python Gnumeric: moving forward, creating gnumeric remote object

I cannot find where you are starting the base python module.  Where is the
source code for where python is implemented?  All we need to do is have it
put out a remote pyro object and we would be DONE!  It would be as simple as
that!  Who designed the python support for Gnumeric?

All the python stuff is in plugins, specifically in
plugins/python-loader/

However, if you see crashes then something (python and/or
gnumeric) is buggy.  Someone who knows about python
really ought to take a look at that.

M.