(Re)saving a csv file without prompting

Hi all,

Is there a way to set gnumeric to save csv files after changes without any
prompting?  For ex, if I open foo.csv, add a column based on a formula, and hit
the save button, I want it to go ahead and save the new data with a new
calculated column without asking me about the name, the format, etc.

I realize that it can't save the formula definition (or it could but then it
couldn't save the result, which is not what I want), but that would be OK.

This would be SUPER important and an argument to abandon Excel in my workplace,
since we are always working with CSV's that we tweak a little bit in
spreadsheets, but have to keep in CSV format in order to be interoperable with
other programs.

Thx