Re: Selection of Times Series Plugin is not Persistent

bill lam wrote:
The git version can save plugin preference inside ~/.gnumericrc, does
the window version also use gnumericrc ?

No, it stores stuff in $HOME/.gconf/gnumeric, where I have the HOME
environment variable set to my 'My Documents' folder. That's what I
expect from a GConf-enabled build, actually. (I didn't specify any
special options, though, and my Windows build isn't the very latest git
sources either, so things may have changed since I last built Gnumeric
on Windows.)

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany