Howto merge gnumeric files

Hi,

I'm new to spreadsheet programs - please help a newbie: I have three gnumeric files with one sheet each. I
like to have all three sheets in one file. In the "manage sheets" window I don't find an appropriate
function. Copy/paste looks like it is meant to work, but it doesn't. Just adding a sheet and copying all
fields does not work, because column widths and row heights, maybe other information, will be lost. I'm using
gnumeric 1.8.1. TIA!

Best regards.
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/games/free