Re: Howto merge gnumeric files

I'm new to spreadsheet programs - please help a newbie: I have three
gnumeric files with one sheet each. I like to have all three sheets in one file.
In the "manage sheets" window I don't find an appropriate function.
Copy/paste looks like it is meant to work, but it doesn't. Just adding a sheet
and copying all fields does not work, because column widths and row heights,
maybe other information, will be lost. I'm using gnumeric 1.8.1. TIA!

Btw. I'm working on Debian unstable, if this matters.