Re: Howto merge gnumeric files

Op zondag 17-02-2008 om 15:36 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Hans Martin:
Hi,

I'm new to spreadsheet programs - please help a newbie: I have three gnumeric files with one sheet each. I
like to have all three sheets in one file. In the "manage sheets" window I don't find an appropriate
function. Copy/paste looks like it is meant to work, but it doesn't. Just adding a sheet and copying all
fields does not work, because column widths and row heights, maybe other information, will be lost. I'm
using gnumeric 1.8.1. TIA!

Best regards.

In spreadsheet A
Select the complete sheet (Ctrl+Shift+Space)
Copy the sheet (Ctrl+C)

In spreadsheet B.
Make a new tab.
Paste Special (Ctrl+Shift+V)

This doesn't give you the correct row-heights, but it does copy the
celformat as well as the contents.

Tino