Re: Issues with CLEAN Function or Copy/Paste as Value

On Mon, 14 May 2007 09:27:58 -0400
"Morten Welinder" <mwelinder gmail com> wrote:

It is not unlikely that our CLEAN isn't fully compatible with Excel's.
If so, it is probably because no-one ever cared.  Please file a bug
at bugzilla.gnome.org with examples so we can have a look.

Morten

I just took my original chunk of html, put it in nvu; it shows up
exactly the same as it did in Composer so I'm starting with the
same playing field. But when I put that chunk from nvu into
gnumeric, and did the clean and copy/paste as value, it did it
right.

I think that means there's an issue in composer and not gnumeric,
except I sure don't understand how or why or what.

Honey