GSL function problem

Hi,
i have created a plugin for gnumeric and i want to add it some
other functions. These functions use GSL function: "gsl_interp_cspline".
So i have included files "gsl/gsl_errno.h" and "gsl/gsl_spline.h" . But when i
 try to use my plugin there is this error which appeared:

E/pc85/home/laurency/softs//lib/gnumeric/1.7.1/plugins/fn-TimeSeriesAnalysis
/plugin.so: undefined symbol: gsl_interp_cspline

And i don't understand why "gsl_interp_cspline" is not defined as i have
 included file "gsl/gsl_spline.h"

Maybe i have to modify my file "Makefile.am" if i want to use a librairy
which is exterior at gnumeric?

If you have some idea
Thanks

Laurency Franck

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.