Re: question about Gnumeric XML format

Le mardi 20 septembre 2005 à 23:51 +0200, Henry Proudhon a écrit :
Ok thanks a lot, renaming as .gnumeric.gz then gnuzipping did the job.
For info, I found the 0-9 compression level in the preference dialog but
it doesn't seem to change smthg, I still get the binary file with 0 and
the filesize is the same whatever I choose. I'm running gnumeric 1.4.2

This was a bug and has been fixed in HEAD. Setting the compression level
to 0 in gnumeric-1.5.90 gives uncompressed files.