Re: xls open file problem
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Morten Welinder <mwelinder gmail com>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: xls open file problem
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:13:31 -0400
On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 09:32:01AM -0400, Morten Welinder wrote:
** (gnumeric:12346): CRITICAL **: ms_biff_query_next: assertion
'q->length < 20000' failed
There is a positively *huge* record in that xls file, or else Gnumeric
has gotten confused while parsing the file. If you compile
gnumeric yourself, you can try taking out the check in
That check is actually too lax.
No biff record can be more than 8224 bytes by definition.
] [Thread Prev