extending-python.xml

Xavier Bassery just wrote me with a couple of small fixes to the extending-python section. I've made the changes to the extending-python.xml file and attached a small diff.

I have been inexcusably inactive, esp. about finally getting clustering (unsupervised classification) into the CVS code. Thought I could at least do this quick fix before moving overseas on Monday.

Hope to be more active after finishing the move, early July.

-C

--
Charles R. Twardy