Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:13:17 -0300
From: To: 'Charles R. Twardy' <Charles Twardy Infotech monash edu au>
Subject: Gnumeric and Python

Mr Twardy,

I am Professor in a transportation course in Brazil.

We are trying to change from Excel to Gnumeric.

We are having many problems with this work.

The Gnumeric is excellent in conception but don´t work very well  when we
try to use it intensively.

Now we are looking for the integration Gnumeric Python.

The Py function implemented doesn’t work.

Do you have a suggestion to follow about Gnumeric and Python?

Is it a good option for the future?

Do you have somebody who I can talk about Gnumeric and other worksheet
options.

Thanks in advance

Luiz Antonio Silveira Lopes

Coord PGTransp/IME Brazil