Re: Conditional formatting

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 03:18:44PM -0400, Richard Bumby wrote:
I recently needed a very simple form of this, but found no mention of a
way to implement it.

I want a single cell, whose height I will adjust, to contain several
lines of text.  That is, I want the content of the cell to be a string
containing characters that will be converted to newlines when displayed.

We use the std MS-XL compat approach of
    Alt-Enter.

The content of the edit line shows ugly boxes for the newlines, but
it will show up as expected in the cell