Re: Conditional formatting

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 11:53:30AM -0700, Chris Potter wrote:
Hal,

I understand.  It's just that I'm trying to port a
project into gnumeric, but it's heavily dependent on
conditional formatting, so that's not possible at
present.  That's the way the cookie crumbles, I guess.

You've got good timing.  The code will hit CVS this weekend.
If you want to send me a sample workbook another test case would be
usful.

One question I forgot to ask in the previous message
was, how do you get RTF into a cell?  I've tried
copying and pasting to no avail.  I figured that
perhaps if I could get RTF into a cell, I could figure
out a way to manipulate it in the way I mentioned.

1) edit the cell
2) select the portion of the cell content you want to format
3) Use the format buttons in the menu or toolbar, or the
   accelerators. (eg ctrl-b to bold/unbold)