Re: Conditional formatting

Chris Potter wrote:

I've read a few of the discussions on conditional
formatting, but I haven't seen one possible route to
solving this puzzle mentioned.

If cells can contain RTF, why not just make it
possible to insert formatting codes (eg \b{} \i{})
into an RTF cell?  That is, if you want a cell to
display the value in A1, and make it bold if it's
greater than 10, you could use

=concatenate(if(a1>10),"\b",""),t(a1))

I'm sure I might be overlooking some reason why this
is impractical or impossible, but I just wanted to
make sure.

   Chris

__________________________________ Yahoo! Mail Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour: http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html