Re: Conditional formatting

Chris,

I don't think the Conditional Formatting is blocked by the *technical*
side of the solution.  What is lacking is a good description of the GUI
and how the user should interact with the software.  To that end, I've
been scribbling down what at my company we call an MRD (Marketing
Requirements Document) which does just that.  It still needs some work,
but I plan to share it with the group and get input.

Hal