Re: Does OpenBSD Have a Spreadsheet That Prints Properly?

Hello again,

If you can't get gnumeric working on OpenBSD, why don't you install one
of the linuxes? There are a number of friendly distributions (Debian,
Red Hat, Ubuntu, Mandriva ...) which have effective output onto pdf or
onto paper. You could even use a bootable CD version of linux and you
would not have to install anything onto your hard disk.

Please refrain from further posting on this list about alternatives on
OpenBSD. That distribution has a number of resources which are better
suited to your question. *This* list is specifically about gnumeric so
asking about alternatives is inherently off topic.

Personally, I will not answer any more of your questions on this
subject. Note, in passing, that *every* one of your paragraphs begins
with the first person personal pronoun. This list is about a community
not about *you*, please treat it as such.

all the best,
adrian