Re: cant install gnumeric 1.5.2 on debian

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 09:09:13 +0200, wen wrote:
I am sure I have at least most of these packages installed

"most" being the operative word here. Gnumeric needs _all_ of them.

I guess 1.5.2 wont have too many new dependencies,

Don't guess, check. Most likely, you're missing goffice 0.0.2 which has gone
into the regular archive some two hours ago.

HTH,
Ray
--
"But if you look carefully at their [Microsoft's] encryption algorithm, they
simply XOR the password with 'susageP', Pegasus spelled backwards. Pegasus