Re: Does OpenBSD Have a Spreadsheet That Prints Properly?

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 05:07 pm, Adrian Custer wrote:
Hello again,

If you can't get gnumeric working on OpenBSD,

gnumeric works on OpenBSD,  The version that comes with 3.6
 just has a lot of bugs in the print-to-pdf  routines.

why don't you install one of the linuxes?

I will only run OpenBSD for security reasons.
I am going to paper and pencil for my daily records since
gnumeric does not print well on OpenBSD.

There are a number of friendly distributions (Debian,
Red Hat, Ubuntu, Mandriva ...) which have effective output onto pdf or
onto paper. You could even use a bootable CD version of linux and you
would not have to install anything onto your hard disk.

Maybe when I can run virtual pcs using AMD''s Pacifica.

Please refrain from further posting on this list about alternatives on
OpenBSD.

I will not be posting any more re any OpenBSD applications.

That distribution has a number of resources which are better
suited to your question. *This* list is specifically about gnumeric so
asking about alternatives is inherently off topic.

Understood.

Personally, I will not answer any more of your questions on this
subject.

Understood.