Re: Another gnumeric printing problem

Op do, 09-06-2005 te 14:19 -0500, schreef Dave Feustel:

To reiterate, the entire gnumeric print dialog is buggy,
buggy, buggy. The rest of gnumeric is working well for me.
Unfortunately, I use a lot of hardcopy records every day on
my delivery route so the print problems are a serious impediment.
I suggest for you to try one of the live linux distributions containing
a recent gnumeric (kanotix has gnumeric 1.5.x) and see if you still have
printing problems on such a system.

Just so in order to have extra option at debugging the problem you seem
to have with printing from gnumeric on your bsd-system.

regards
Tino