Re: Another gnumeric printing problem

You're looking for lpq ?

Also lprm might be useful for you for the next little while :)

Stephan

On 6/9/05, Dave Feustel <dfeustel verizon net> wrote:
I generated a pdf file of a dead simple 1 page spreadsheet
(no formulas) using the gnumeric print command.
I examined the file using xpdf and the file looked ok.
When I attempted to print the file using the command
lpr -P aps1 <filename>,
I am getting page after page, each with 1 printed line of garbage.
I don't know where the problem lies, but this makes
my printer unusable. I used to have this problem when I
printed kde files before I installed aps1, but not since then
until now.

What command shows the names of files in the print queue?
(I've looked but just can't find it)
Dave Feustel