Re: print problems with gnumeric (if win32)

On Monday 06 June 2005 09:09 pm, coralline algae wrote:
I couldnt tell from the note if the platform is windows but since I have
never had problems with printing on linux, I will take a stab and "assume"
it is windows.

Sorry about that. My platform is OpenBSD. I walked away from Windows
3+ years ago.

I had some problems with another open source program abiword
printing garbage although print preview looked ok.
Other programs had no printing problems,  so filed bug report.
In the interim new version came out and I tried it on another computer
and  printing worked.  Hmmm,  reinstall print drivers on system
in question and problem solved.

What can I say its windows, when in doubt reinstall something.