Re: A newbie asks about printing labels
- From: Martin Sevior <msevior physics unimelb edu au>
- To: "H.Haines Brown" <brownh hartford-hwp com>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: A newbie asks about printing labels
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:37:11 +1100
On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 10:11 -0500, Haines Brown wrote:
I'm told that gnumeric-->TeX is the conventional way of doing labels,
but I'm uncertain how to go about that. Can anyone point me to a
source of information or offer a little guidance?
The simplest is to export your gnumeric data file to a csv then
use AbiWord to generate the mailing labels.
Thanks, Martin. I would have guessed you could do the labels via
AbiWord, but I'd really prefer LaTeX for several reasons.
What is a "csv"?
Comma Separated Variables.
Your gnumeric file gets dumped to text with each cell separated by a
You could possibily hook up a little script to convert this into latex
with a "\pagebreak" between each row.
gnumeric-list mailing list
gnumeric-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev