Re: date/time-stamp function

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 00:18, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:
    A quick way to insert a date/time stamp.  This would mark the
    current date and time, but would not be changed every time I
    reload the spreadsheet (as with the NOW() function).

* =NOW()
* CTRL-C
* right-click, select Paste Special -> As Value -> OK.

Hmm, we have menu entries inserting the current date or the current
time. Unfortunately neither enters the current date and current time.
They probably both should enter current date and time with the only
difference being in how they format the cell.

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow
Taliesin Software, Shelties, Pyr Sheps