Re: Libgsf 1.10 !!!!!!!

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 15:05:10 -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
1.11.x is abi compatible with 1.10.x which should have been compatible
with 1.9.x. We put alot of effort into keeping things stable, the
packagers should not have made the new version conflict.

And they didn't (at least, I didn't for the Debian packages; Vincent uses
synaptic, so he's probably on Debian or a Debian-based system). Vincent's
original message clearly states he removed the older packaged version
himself.

Ray
--
Pinky, Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?
I think so Brain, but "instant karma" always gets so lumpy.