Re: Conditional formatting - UI spec volunteer

Really?  I admit I'm coming a bit late to this party.  I had assumed
that Gnumeric was trying to help people move from Windows to Linux/BSD,
and that file format compatibility was part of that.  I get .xls files
in email all the time, and it drives me nuts when they don't "look
right".

Hal