Re: Format bug for right text alignment?

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 08:27:26PM -0600, Jonathan wrote:

1) Type a text string that is wider than the cell. Use "This is a test
of right alignment".

Which cell are you typing in ?

2) Right click on the cell and select Format Cells->Alignment
3) Click the "Right" radio button.
4) The text is right aligned but it is indented (padded ?) about 4
spaces.

I can not replicate that in cell C3.
Please report these sorts of things via bugzilla.  They're alot
easier to manage that way.

If I try typing the indent spaces into the spin box, it won't accept
them. I suppose this is something I should not be doing?

Doh!  We just finished fixing exactly that problem for other spin
buttons and forgot this one.  Fixed.

Thanks