RE: Format bug for right text alignment?

I was typing in cell B-2. You say your text is properly right aligned? I had
to change the indent from 1 to 0 and then back again.

The problem was really with the spin box I suppose. I had problems with the
spin boxes in the text import. Since you say they got fixed I wonder if it
is a FreeBSD packaging issue. Thanks for fixing the spin box though. next
time I will report to the Gnome bugzilla.

                                                Kind regards
                                                Jonathan