Gnumeric's text import better than Office Xp

Hi:

I just had to thank the Gnumeric folks and especially those who work on the text import. I went to training for Office Xp today (at work) and I asked the instructor to import some text numbers. Excel, in Office Xp, could not do it. At least he could not get it to work. I got to hand to the Gnumeric team for this text import; it saves me a lot of time. Any more, I e-mail work home and do it here in FreeBSD rather than do it at work.