gnumeric filter for >>>Excel<<<<

Hello,

I was looking for gnumeric filter for Excel. Does anybody know somthing about such program. There are always problems with WORD, EXCEL documents because the file format is not known. Mayby instead of writing Excel filter for gnumeric it is more easy to write good filter gnumeric file format for Excel?

Best regards
Andrzej

|Andrzej Grzegorczyk                    |
|Experimentele Vaste Stof Fysica III    |
|Universiteit Nijmegen                  |
|Toernooiveld 1, NL 6525 ED Nijmegen    |
|Postbus 9010, NL 6525 GL Nijmegen      |
|The Netherlands                                |
|e-mail andrzej sci kun nl              |
|tel.: +31-24-3653432                   |
|fax.: +31-24-3652620                   |                                       |
            /|\  www.pajacyk.pl
            I L
Pascal Users:
        To show respect for the 313th anniversary (tomorrow) of the
death of Blaise Pascal, your programs will be run at half speed.