Re: gnumeric filter for >>>Excel<<<<

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 05:12:40PM +0200, Andrzej Grzegorczyk wrote:

I was looking for gnumeric filter for Excel. Does anybody know somthing
about such program. There are always problems with WORD, EXCEL documents
because the file format is not known. Mayby instead of writing Excel
filter for gnumeric it is more easy to write good filter gnumeric file
format for Excel?

Interesting.  I have documentation for writting addin functions in
XL (which is painful) but have not seen any information on how to
write new importers or exporters.  If anyone comes across such
information it would probably be fairly simple to create simple
filters.