Re: gnumeric is inexplicably broken on my machine

On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 00:47:54 +1000, Alan E Davis wrote:
Suddenly I have not been able to start gnumeric.  I am running debian
unstable, with gnumeric 1.2.6.

Try updating unstable. There's an issue between libcupsys2 (<= 1.1.20final-13)
and current lprng in sid.

Is there something I should be aware of?

http://bugs.debian.org/231946

HTH,
Ray
--
Think of computer security like powertools. The day you think you are
totally safe is the day you end up hurt.