Re: Stupid user question, named cells...

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 11:27:25PM -0800, Mike Summers wrote:
Thanks for the pointer.

I must have some mental block about this, in retrospect it seems to me at one
time or another I have had this same issue with Excel.

My block must have something to do with the ability to change the cell name via
the cell name text field at the left end of the formula editing bar. It seems
like a right click in the field should give access to the insert->name->define
dialog...

Good idea.  Please file an enhancement bug for this.