Re: Charting and excel format

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for the confirmation.

By the way, I've come to quite like the chart control system in Gnumeric
as the various charting items can all be accessed from the tree list
thingy.

While creating a chart by selecting the data cells first can be a bit
hit and miss, adding new data series is a real breeze and is probably a
more sensible method anyway.

Frank