Gnumeric for Windows - Article on Office 2003 vs. OpenOffice.Org

As I was reading http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1570801,00.asp I became very curious how these power spreadsheet evaluators would have compared GNUMeric to Excel rather than their comparison to OOo's Calc. Unfortunately I suspect one of the largest reasons this didn't come up is the Windows port not being well known. To be honest, I don't know if it is released yet or where to find it if I did want to show it to people.

How is that aspect of the project coming? Will there be a GNUMeric for Windows available that can be included on CDs like TheOpenCD.org and others? I think this is one of those major missing applications for people wanting to get off of Microsoft Office but stick to Microsoft Windows (for now...).

BTW: if people from this list send feedback to the author of that article, maybe an article on GNUMeric can be done...

 Open letters with Susan Crean http://www.flora.ca/creators/
 Petition for Users' Rights http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/
           All citizens are "rights holders"!