Re: some bugs in 1.1.90
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: some bugs in 1.1.90
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:54:44 -0400
On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:01:30AM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 15:50, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 01:16:30PM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
4. In Preferences dialog, section Files: I see checkboxes
"Default to overwriting files"
"Warn when exporting..."
This last one is probably a bug - maybe a schema file didn't get
gnumeric was built on this machine from the tarball using rpmbuild -tb.
exactly. the sample spec file did not include the 3rd schema.
Still see this bug in 1.20, using packages from www.gnome.org/~jody/ on
Packaging bug in my ximian packaging spec.
] [Thread Prev