Re: XLS crashes

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:05:51PM +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:
For me, GnomePrint returns some warnings - I bet it caused your trouble.
Currently GnomePrint is a mess (Gnumeric team has taken over HEAD
maintainership to make it a good lib/app :).

      ** (gnumeric:4034): WARNING **: GnomePrint: Requested Arial but using
AR PL KaitiM GB (AR PL KaitiM GB Regular 8,000000)

Nice try, but that is totaly unrelated.

1) Gnumeric is spewing those warnings because gnome-print is stupid
2) That font is merely the first font alphabetically that
   gnome-print knows about.