Re: Filters bug?

I have simplified the spreadsheet to one sheet and attached. I have
submitted the bug report via gnome-bug. There is another thing: Blank
and Non-blank have their semantics reversed. Noted in the report.
        -Charles

Please supply a test workbook, and detailed instructions to
bugzilla and I'll have a look before 1.2 if possible.

--
Charles R. Twardy               Monash University, School of CSSE
ctwardy at alumni indiana edu   +61(3) 9905 5823 (w)  5146 (fax)