Re: Filters bug?

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 04:24:41PM +1000, Charles Twardy wrote:
I tried using autofilters. On single-word entries they worked.
But trying to filter on "Alzheimers (DAT)" showed no cases when of
course there were some (else it wouldn't have been in the list).

I suspect either the space or the parens are confusing it?

Please supply a test workbook, and detailed instructions to
bugzilla and I'll have a look before 1.2 if possible.