Filters bug?

I tried using autofilters. On single-word entries they worked.
But trying to filter on "Alzheimers (DAT)" showed no cases when of
course there were some (else it wouldn't have been in the list).

I suspect either the space or the parens are confusing it?

-Charles

--
Charles R. Twardy               Monash University, School of CSSE
ctwardy at alumni indiana edu   +61(3) 9905 5823 (w)  5146 (fax)