Re: newer jworkbook

Hey All,

Google gives us an older site with an older version. The newest
jworkbook is at:
http://www.jfree.org/jworkbook/index.html
and makes files gnumeric is happier with.

ciao,
adrian

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 08:34, Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 09:28:33AM +0100, John N S Gill wrote:
One thing you should take a look at is Jworkbook -- this is a java
package http://www.object-refinery.com/jworkbook/ that lets you write
spreadsheet files in the gnumeric format.

yah, I'd pointed him at that too.  It seems to be experiencing a
touch of bit-rot, and now generates a somewhat dated version of the
format.  If there is interest we could probably merge it into
gnumeric cvs in a new utilities tree.

Coming soon -- pworkbook, a pure python implementation of jworkbook that
I have been working on.  Hope to have it generally available in the not
too distant future.

Nifty.  That would be nice to bundle too.