Re: Building Gnumeric standalone for OSX

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 04:43:10PM -0700, Larry Price wrote:
Has anybody done this?

The gtk-osx.sourceforge.net is working on a native gtk build for OSX
and have listed gnumeric as a priority for testing it.

The openosx.com folk have cds of an older version of gnumeric-1.0.x
too.

I got the source tarball and it screamed about dependencies
I don't really want to install 1/2 of gnome to make this work.

We still depend on quite a bit of gnome.  The number of distinct
depends is shrinking with time as we move to supporting a gtk+
build, but you're still going to need gtk and its depends no matter
what (pango, glib, atk)