Integrating Gnumeric in Web Interface

Hi
I am not sure whether this is the right email id to ask the following question. If not, please bear with me
and  guide me to the proper contact email id. The question is:

Is it possible to have the "spreadsheet like functionality of Gnumeric" as a component on a web screen
developed with J2EE.  We will need a Grid Interface with many cells, where any update to a particular cell
will automatically update other required cells as required by the business rule.

Especially we will be using Struts framework ( with JSP as our front end.) We have lot of screens with Grid
like functionality required. I am curious to find out whether it will be possible to integrate Gnumeric on a
JSP (Java Server Pages with JavaScript/HTML) web interface.

thanks
Thiru