Re: Integrating Gnumeric in Web Interface

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 04:56:52PM -0400, Ranganathan, Thiru (T.) wrote:
Hi
I am not sure whether this is the right email id to ask the
following question. If not, please bear with me and  guide me to
the proper contact email id.
You're in the right place.

Is it possible to have the "spreadsheet like functionality of
Gnumeric" as a component on a web screen developed with J2EE.  We
will need a Grid Interface with many cells, where any update to a
particular cell will automatically update other required cells as
required by the business rule.

I frankly have no idea.  We've done alot of work to support a
complete model view controller split, and support embedding via
bonobo.  However, I have not heard of anyone trying to embed things
via j2ee.   It would certainly be interesting if someone tries it.