- From: "J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)" <jdassen debian org>
- To: gnumeric-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Gnumeric 1.0.13
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:36:23 +0200
Gnumeric 1.0.13 'Darkerside jewel' is now available.
This is a maintenance release. New development is being done in the 1.1.x
series which is based on gnome2.
* lotus-123 : fix incorrect import of logarithmic functions
log -> log instead of log10
ln -> ln instead of log
* XL95 export : Use unquoted names in externsheets
* Fix a problem with the euro/yen/pound symbols
* Back port fix
* Backport Morten's fix for latex export problem
* Use even blunter instrument on xml importer.
(For FreeBSD in particular)
I think the most important thing about Linux is that it gives people the
ability to do what they want.
Alan Cox in http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/culture/012.html
] [Thread Prev