Re: exporting graphs as EPS?

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:53:05 +0200
Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwen cs uu nl> wrote:

Then I also have to figure out how to get rid of page margins,
numbers, grids and everything else. Guppi touts itself as being so
infinitely flexible, so this _should_ be possible
directly. Unfortunately, I don't really have the time to delve in the
code deeply, but maybe the gnumeric hackers can weigh in a word?

Well... That might be a bit difficult. But I see there are quite a lot
of ps2eps utilities on the market. Maybe one of them is more easy to
use. The link I included claims:

"It calculates correct Bounding Boxes for those EPS files and filters some
special postscript command sequences that can produce errorneous results on
printers."

Reading a bit more on that page, it seems the author did much work to
generate the bounding boxes in an intelligent manner.

John