Re: exporting graphs as EPS?

john johncoppens com writes:
listed.

Well, I don't know why you would want it on freshmeat? Announcements there
are mainly about projects hosted at sourceforge.net, even though some
projects have just a project page there, just to appear in the freshmeat
list. This project is hosted in a University in Germany, they seem to
have their own resources...

To find it, I just took a gamble, and searched google.com for ps2eps. I
thought that might be a good name for such a utility. There are others
with the same name. I haven't tried  pstoeps  yet... Might exist too.

In reality, the conversion from ps to eps is quite simple - I believe
it's documented at the Adobe site somewhere.

Then I also have to figure out how to get rid of page margins,
numbers, grids and everything else. Guppi touts itself as being so
infinitely flexible, so this _should_ be possible
directly. Unfortunately, I don't really have the time to delve in the
code deeply, but maybe the gnumeric hackers can weigh in a word?

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   hanwen cs uu nl   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen