Re: exporting graphs as EPS?

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:42:09 -0500
Skylar Thompson <skylar stu161006 student earlham edu> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 06:57:46PM +0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

I'm dazed and confused: I want to export a bar-chart to an EPS file
for inclusion into a LaTeX document. How do I do this?

I haven't found an easy way to create an EPS file directly. I print to a
normal PS file, and then use the GIMP to encapsulate it.

-- Skylar Thompson (skylar attglobal net)

I'm a bit confused. Gimp is a raster paint program. If you read a PS file,
you'll convert it to raster image. If you then export it to EPS, it's not
a vector image anymore, is it?

Here's a tool to convert: