Re: building libs enroute to latest gnumeric

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 02:14:37PM -0500, Jody Goldberg wrote:
file called "configure" anywhere in the libgsf source tree...
When building from cvs you run 'autogen.sh' rather than configure.
It has exactly the same calling conventions and environment, but
handles the generation of the config scripts.

You'll need to do the same thing with any module you pull from cvs.

I do this and I get:

You need to install the gnome-common module and make
sure the gnome-autogen.sh script is in your $PATH.

I have checked ~/garnome/bin, but no gnome-autogen* is there.  Is the file
they are looking for actually autogen.sh?

And there is no autogen.sh in the gnumeric I got from CVS.

<scratching head...>

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary