Re: Get error on ./configure with OLE 0.2.4

gbledsoe knology net wrote:

So is libole2 installed or not?  How can I verify whether the gnumeric
install *ought* to be able to detect libole2 0.2.4 or not?

DO you have a file /usr/local/lib/libgnomeole2.so that was modified around the time you installed libole2 ?

I know that perhaps this question should go to a libole resource rather than
a gnumeric list, but I'm fairly new to *nix and OSS and appreciate any help
I can get.

The gnumeric list is pretty much _the_ libole resource.

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow